InnoGUARD™ Flakeless ENC
LIFETIME NO FLAKING, NO PEELING GUARANTEE!
InnoGUARDTM is the “new generation” in ENC coatings
- The coating is stronger than previous ENC products … up to 900 Vickers Hardness (greater than 68 Rc).
- The adhesion (bonding) is much better than previous and competitor ENC products – it does not flake or peel when mechanically impacted or when exposed to abrasive or highly corrosive environments such as steam, H2S, CO2, oxygen, brine water and high chlorides. Most of our competitors use off-the-shelf commercial solutions and these ENC formulas are not scratch-resistant and often experience failure such as peeling or flaking.We offer a LIFETIME NO FLAKING OR PEELING GUARANTEE!
- Our coating process is eco-friendly. It does not contain toxic additives like previous generations of ENC, or as other coatings such as epoxy, polymers and chrome. Our process does not contaminate the environment or give off toxic fumes.
- If corrosion eventually occurs due to excessive wrenching or extreme abrasive factors, the corrosion never penetrates between the InnoGUARDTM coating and the substrate. Any small amount of corrosion remains localized to the damaged area only and the rest of the coating does not peel or flake off.
Typical Oil and Gas Applications:
Downhole tools, multi-stage frac tools, packers, pup joints, completion tools, wireline tools, slotted pipes, BOP’s, spools, ANSI & API valves, pumps, tubing, rods, pistons, cylinders, hangars, flanges, pump plungers & liners, pump housings, impellers/shafts, pressure vessels, strainers, pipes and fittings, fracing valve elements, sand screens, reciprocating pump barrels, rotors, gear boxes, bearings, etc.
20 KEY BENEFITS OF INNOGUARDTM
- Cost-effective way to extend the working life of your raw tools & parts by 20X or greater
- Superior bonding ensures it does not peel or flake when mechanically impacted. It does not require a secondary polymer dip to prevent peeling or flaking like other ENC coatings.
- Provides supreme resistance to highly corrosive environments such as steam, H2S, CO2, high calories, oxygen, and brine water
- Can withstand temperatures up to 880 degrees Celsius
- Reduces surface friction by 2/3 and is self-lubricating
- Can withstand high torqueing and compressive stress
- Consistent coating uniformity and thickness regardless of the part/tool geometry and cost efficient way to salvage mis-machined part and tools
- Available in varying thicknesses from 0.0005 inch to 0.004 inch, depending on application needs and specifications
- Coats the interior and exterior of the part or tool for the same cost
- Comparable in cost to epoxy or polymer coatings, with much better performance
- Effectively coats sharp edges, deep recesses, seams, threads and blind holes without impacting function
- Due to being a metallic coating, it has the same thermal co-efficient as the substrate and when the metal contracts or expands, no micro-cracking occurs as it does with epoxy or polymers
- Clean metals, such as new carbon steel, do not need to be sand-blasted prior to coating, therefore reducing costs and ensuring the substrate isn’t damaged
- Provides a more durable for surface on surface friction abrasion than hard chrome, especially in lubricated conditions
- “Electroless” means that no electrodes need to be attached for the coating process, therefore no areas are excluded in coating
- If the coating is damaged by excessive wrenching, corrosion remains localized to the damaged spot; corrosion will not extend between the coating and the substrate
- Maintains an identical surface profile prior to coating, ensuring the same smoothness is achieved as the substrate material used
- Metals that can be coated include carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, brass, copper, zinc and alloys (such as Inconel).
- No machining required after coating and no grinding of weld seams prior to coating saves on time and cost.
LIFETIME NO PEELING OR FLAKING WARRANTY!